Snow Mountain – Mar 10-12, 2023
Please complete the form at the link below: https://forms.gle/tTqCjbf6eSJR3Ht3A
If you’re a full time student or you’ve been on another overnight hike with us, the price is $8,500NTD. If this is your first hike with us, the price is $9,500NTD. Please note that this includes rental for 10 point crampons which may or may not be needed.
Friday (March 10th) – Meet at 7pm in Taipei. We’ll drive to Wuling Farm where we’ll hike up to the first cabin (around 1hr).
This hike will be very cold. We expect nighttime temperatures to go below zero, and remain below zero as we make our summit on the Sunday. You will need cold weather clothes, and a good down feather sleeping bag (we have some available to rent, let us know if you need one).
– Transport from Taipei to the mountain
– Permits and accommodation
– Cooking equipment and all meals (except Saturday lunch)
– Maps and guide
– Crampons (10 pointers if required)
– Helmet (national park requirement)
– At least a 40L backpack
– Pack cover
– Sturdy hiking boots
– Rain pants
– 3 pairs of socks
– Warm hat
– Sleeping bag (winter bag)
– The ability to carry 2L of water
– Headlamp (very important)
– Toiletries and personal items
– Hiking Pole (this is a national park requirement in snow season)
– Trousers (not jeans)
If you have any problems, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org